Separation anxiety?? Please help

Watch
Anonymous #1
Report Thread starter 2 weeks ago
Hello everyone so my boyfriend and I have been together almost a year now and are madly in love. We have had ups and downs and broke up once for about a week, but things are much better after we had some time apart. I love him so much and always want to be around him but he needs alone time. I understand and I try to give it to him, but I think I may deal with relationship separation anxiety. Has anyone else ever dealt with this and know how to work on it? I wanna give him the time alone he needs. But I also don’t want to feel this way when I’m not with him.

An example of it is he just stayed with me for the past 3 days and now he’s saying he has a lot of homework and can not hangout again til Friday, it’s Wednesday now. I know this is totally fair, but I can’t help but feel down about being away from him and I just want to feel better! Pls help
Gatts
Badges: 16
Rep:
?
Report 2 weeks ago
I dunno if you’ve heard of it, but there’s this thing called Facebook Messenger...
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Are you confident you could find support for your mental health if you needed it in COVID-19?

Yes (89)
21.76%
No (320)
78.24%

Watched Threads