Ao1210
Badges: 4
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 2 days ago
I was a uni student 2019-2020, however I didn't enjoy my course - I've decided to permanently withdraw and reapply. I remember having to provide evidence for proof of residence for the first year (2019-2020), but my 2020-2021 application (applied before deciding to withdraw) was accepted before proof. When I reapply for 2021-2022, would I have to provide evidence of my residence again? If so, I only have proof of study in secondary school and bank statements (last time I sent bank statements, they were rejected as proof) - what else can I send?
SFE Isaac
Badges: 10
Rep:
?
Report 4 minutes ago
(Original post by Ao1210)
I was a uni student 2019-2020, however I didn't enjoy my course - I've decided to permanently withdraw and reapply. I remember having to provide evidence for proof of residence for the first year (2019-2020), but my 2020-2021 application (applied before deciding to withdraw) was accepted before proof. When I reapply for 2021-2022, would I have to provide evidence of my residence again? If so, I only have proof of study in secondary school and bank statements (last time I sent bank statements, they were rejected as proof) - what else can I send?
Hi, please avoid creating duplicate threads. I have responded in your other thread.
Thanks, Isaac
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

How are you feeling ahead of starting University?

I am excited and looking forward to starting (49)
14.33%
I am excited but have some apprehension around Covid-19 measures (47)
13.74%
I am concerned I will miss out on aspects of the uni experience due to new measures (126)
36.84%
I am concerned the Covid-19 measures at uni are not strong enough (34)
9.94%
I am nervous and feel I don't have enough information (68)
19.88%
Something else (let us know in the thread!) (18)
5.26%

Watched Threads