TallyBridget19
Badges: 9
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 week ago
I applied on 21st August, documents were recieved on 23rd August and I haven’t had anything back. I’m aware it takes 6 weeks but my uni won’t let me enrol until tuition fee is confirmed and my uni starts on 28th September, I’m worried I will miss stuff and won’t even have any money to eat
MedicWil
Badges: 16
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
Unfortunately you'll have to wait. The best thing to do is to talk to the university, explaining you have applied and that you're just waiting for them to process your application and see what they say
Also why did you apply so late in the first place?
TallyBridget19
Badges: 9
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 week ago
Have you got anything positive to say or are you just going to be mean and have a go at me? I didn’t even apply that late I know people that have only just applied... I applied for uni beginning of August in clearing and they got back to me on 21st August. Not everybody applied for uni 3 years in advance! I’m also aware I have to wait, thank you. I posted on here because I’m asking how long everybody’s application took. If you don’t have anything relevant to say then p**s off. 👍🏻
Ensoetre
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
(Original post by TallyBridget19)
Have you got anything positive to say or are you just going to be mean and have a go at me? I didn’t even apply that late I know people that have only just applied... I applied for uni beginning of August in clearing and they got back to me on 21st August. Not everybody applied for uni 3 years in advance! I’m also aware I have to wait, thank you. I posted on here because I’m asking how long everybody’s application took. If you don’t have anything relevant to say then p**s off. 👍🏻
It literally just seems like they were genuinely asking a question.....they weren’t even mean
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Are you confident you could find support for your mental health if you needed it in COVID-19?

Yes (49)
23.33%
No (161)
76.67%

Watched Threads