Want more information about this university?

Why is student satisfaction at Manchester University so low?

Watch
FrankSmith2002
Badges: 9
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 day ago
So I've been looking at unis a lot recently and one thing I've noticed is just how low student satisfaction at Manchester uni is. I was pretty confused by this as I've always seen Manchester as a pretty nice city and a good university, does anyone know why students at the uni are so unhappy? Thanks.
999tigger
Badges: 19
Report 1 day ago
(Original post by FrankSmith2002)
So I've been looking at unis a lot recently and one thing I've noticed is just how low student satisfaction at Manchester uni is. I was pretty confused by this as I've always seen Manchester as a pretty nice city and a good university, does anyone know why students at the uni are so unhappy? Thanks.
Where are these student satisfaction ratings? Is it with the uni in general or specific aspects and specific courses?
999tigger
Report 1 day ago
(Original post by FrankSmith2002)
Have a look at the negative reviews on here.
https://www.studentcrowd.com/univers...ter-manchester
Advertisement
jackien1
Rep:
?
Report 1 day ago
Most people are only driven to leave reviews when they're angry/dissatisfied.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

How are you feeling ahead of starting University?

I am excited and looking forward to starting (41)
13.53%
I am excited but have some apprehension around Covid-19 measures (45)
14.85%
I am concerned I will miss out on aspects of the uni experience due to new measures (106)
34.98%
I am concerned the Covid-19 measures at uni are not strong enough (29)
9.57%
I am nervous and feel I don't have enough information (66)
21.78%
Something else (let us know in the thread!) (16)
5.28%

Watched Threads