The Student Room Group

about essay

we have been asked to do a essay on vet fitness to practice policy however we have been told we need to fined a peer reviewed journals to explain and compare however i have been un able to find any HELP
Pub med is usually a good place to start. What are you planning to compare exactly?
Original post by Johnnyburunduk
I have a suitable answer to this question. I also study at the university and a few days ago I successfully passed my work on the topic of jurisprudence. Yesterday I got the result - the highest score. I took the source of writing the essay from a verified site, a classmate advised. To be honest, there is a lot of work at the beginning of the academic year, so I did not have time to write an essay just physically, so I used the services of this service, I highly recommend those to whom the assessment for the task is of great importance!

Just to point out that this post in very broken English seems to be implying the use of an essay writing site for your coursework, and on a vet degree this would be a VERY unwise idea. On any university degree this would get you a disciplinary at the very least which would be recorded on your transcript. But as a veterinary surgeon is deemed a trusted member of society (e.g. can sign forms for passport or firearms applications etc) and the RCVS states members will maintain and uphold the integrity of the profession they will take this far more seriously.

And also a blatant advert to an essay mill that can't even write coherently probably isn't going to end in a high grade is it :wink:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending