Gcse combined scienecWatch
1. read over notes and highlight important parts
2. put important details on flashcards
3. keep going over them reading and quizzing yourself
4. try past paper questions- mathsmadeeasy.com
5. mark your work and highlight any errors or what you didnt include
Dont panic!!!!! You got this!!!!
1) listen to free science lessons on youtube, you might find the guy boring but he will actually get everything in your head hes really useful
2) write down science equations or quick things about science you need to remember like parts of cells and their functions and stick them on your wall, then just read through them every morining and they will really help you trust me
3) flashcards are your best friend, if you dont want to waste time writing them out or just wasting paper then there are flascards apps you can get on your phone, i find those really useful
4) just revise a lot!! it will seem boring and you might want to just give up but keep going!! goodluck!