The Student Room Group

How is everyone feeling right now? Honestly?

Scroll to see replies

Uneasy and restless. Not entirely sure why.
Reply 61
Original post by Ki Yung Na
Uneasy and restless. Not entirely sure why.

if you need to talk pm me
Stress and anxiety - it's so good to be back at school hahaha haha ha ... ha ... that's funny, right?
No but really. My a level choices that I was told would be fine are now clashing because my head of sixth form is an idiot and I am going to have to do loads of extra work because I've taken Latin which no one else in the world apparently likes it. I just had my first singing lesson ever and made myself look like a complete idiot by my lack of experience in choirs or anything. I somehow have to find sheet music for my next lesson for some "folksongs" (dont even know what that means) and i dont know where to look. My sister is leaving tomorrow for uni and I have no close friends at school so I'll be alone now. Completely random, but I'm terrified that I'm losing the enamel on my teeth. I feel like I'm already messing up my a levels on the organisation front and feel like I'm way behind everyone else in terms of knowing and understanding of my subjects. I have tonnes of books to read for school ans no time.
I just feel really *****y.

I'm sorry for being honest lol but hey it's fun to vent.
Reply 63
Original post by Clara Bow
Stress and anxiety - it's so good to be back at school hahaha haha ha ... ha ... that's funny, right?
No but really. My a level choices that I was told would be fine are now clashing because my head of sixth form is an idiot and I am going to have to do loads of extra work because I've taken Latin which no one else in the world apparently likes it. I just had my first singing lesson ever and made myself look like a complete idiot by my lack of experience in choirs or anything. I somehow have to find sheet music for my next lesson for some "folksongs" (dont even know what that means) and i dont know where to look. My sister is leaving tomorrow for uni and I have no close friends at school so I'll be alone now. Completely random, but I'm terrified that I'm losing the enamel on my teeth. I feel like I'm already messing up my a levels on the organisation front and feel like I'm way behind everyone else in terms of knowing and understanding of my subjects. I have tonnes of books to read for school ans no time.
I just feel really *****y.

I'm sorry for being honest lol but hey it's fun to vent.

if you need to vent more PM me <3
do you fancy us being TSR friends?
EXTREMELY BAD. could've been worse
I feel really burnt out, exhausted and isolated. Life hasn’t really been that great to me lately but I just need to keep pushing forward.
Reply 66
Original post by Fermion.
I feel really burnt out, exhausted and isolated. Life hasn’t really been that great to me lately but I just need to keep pushing forward.

If you need to talk PM me :smile:
I feel so overwhelmed and alone because I've never lived in a city before and I have no friends. I'm a mature student so that's going to make it harder to make friends. The other mature students on our WhatsApp group either going to commute in, occupied with childcare or haven't arrived in the city yet.

Quick Reply

Latest