lightningbladex4
Badges: 10
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 2 weeks ago
My school has banned sixth form from the Homebase(study area). Banned us from the school during free periods. Banned us from having lunch. I literally have nowhere to study. I tried both local libraries but are only open for 1-hour computer sessions that you have to pre-book. Tried local cafes but the wifi is ass. Any ideas from anyone or has anyone else also experienced this?.
josie71202
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 2 weeks ago
is your home near enough
lightningbladex4
Rep:
?
(Original post by josie71202)
is your home near enough
Even on days where i have 2 free periods in a row, i would only have 20 mins of time to spend at home. Also, it's not really an option in terms of family issues
lightningbladex4
Rep:
?
is your home near enough
Even on days where i have 2 free periods in a row, i would only have 20 mins of time to spend at home. Also, it's not really an option in terms of family issues
Also to add- the cafes are alright to do paper work but our school doesnt allow us to use the printers either. but the wifi is ass. Im stuck in limbo
5hyl33n
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 2 weeks ago
(Original post by lightningbladex4)
My school has banned sixth form from the Homebase(study area). Banned us from the school during free periods. Banned us from having lunch. I literally have nowhere to study. I tried both local libraries but are only open for 1-hour computer sessions that you have to pre-book. Tried local cafes but the wifi is ass. Any ideas from anyone or has anyone else also experienced this?.
Your school has banned you from having lunch? What do you mean by that?
lightningbladex4
Rep:
?
is your home near enough
Also to add- the cafes are alright to do paper work but our school doesnt allow us to use the printers either. but the wifi is ass. Im stuck in limbo
lightningbladex4
Rep:
?
(Original post by 5hyl33n)
Your school has banned you from having lunch? What do you mean by that?
So for sixth formers, since we don't have a home base- we can only use the sports hall during break time(they serve snacks and stuff). Also, we don't have form classes either. So I have 2 hours and 35 minutes of free time if i were to have a free before lunch and have a lesson last period.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Are you confident you could find support for your mental health if you needed it in COVID-19?

Yes (89)
21.76%
No (320)
78.24%

Watched Threads