Gcse 2020 resits open me i need ur help !!!

Watch
yazzy101
Badges: 6
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 2 weeks ago
hi guys i need your opinion in my gcse i got awarded a grade 6 in maths bio and chem and i would like to resit those exams. im planning to reist chemistry in the autumn however im not sure if i can resit my biology and chemistry exam in the summer next year and if so is there a fee for me to pay im very confused at the moment and also when i apply to my university probably like kings would i look unfavourable in their eyes?
katiegsu5
Badges: 12
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
Hi there, I’m also resitting my gcse science (combined) this autumn. I don’t think there are any exams in the summer for what I know only autumn exams.The Head of Science at my school said he heard the school might pay for our exams and i haven’t heard any different so far so I’m guessing they are paying. Hope this helps!!
yazzy101
Badges: 6
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 week ago
nah they are paying
im resiitng bio and chem in autumn im resiitn maths next year
Compost
Badges: 19
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
It is possible to re-sit next Summer but you would probably have to pay if you did it then. Do not bother if you are taking these subjects at A level.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Are you confident you could find support for your mental health if you needed it in COVID-19?

Yes (86)
21.29%
No (318)
78.71%

Watched Threads