Being hassled by graduate outcomes

Watch
Anonymous #1
Report Thread starter 1 week ago
I keep getting emails to complete a graduate survey but I don't want to. The uni called me today and I pretended I was busy when they wanted to ask what Id been up to since graduating and stupidly agreed to do an online survey. Straight after the call I got an email saying we'd spoken earlier and you'd agreed to fill the online survey, with a link to fill in the survey. It's stupid, I've just finished my MA at the same uni I did my BA so surely they know that I did an MA and there's no need for me to fill it in.
999tigger
Badges: 19
Report 1 week ago
(Original post by Anonymous)
I keep getting emails to complete a graduate survey but I don't want to. The uni called me today and I pretended I was busy when they wanted to ask what Id been up to since graduating and stupidly agreed to do an online survey. Straight after the call I got an email saying we'd spoken earlier and you'd agreed to fill the online survey, with a link to fill in the survey. It's stupid, I've just finished my MA at the same uni I did my BA so surely they know that I did an MA and there's no need for me to fill it in.
You agreed.
Maybe contact them again and say you have changed your mind.
toronto353
  • Political Ambassador
Badges: 19
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
Redirect emails you receive from that address to your junk folder - problem solved.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Are you confident you could find support for your mental health if you needed it in COVID-19?

Yes (75)
21.61%
No (272)
78.39%

Watched Threads