Squats, I stopped at 1 min because the tune was annoying me lol
β0b
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 week ago
(Original post by SoulfulTwist)
Squats, I stopped at 1 min because the tune was annoying me lol
that's fair XD I surprisingly work quite well under chaotic/ annoying sounds. but I can definitely understand what you are talking about there. cookies for ability though. still very impressive even if you stopped prematurely :3🥑🍣🥑
SoulfulTwist
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
(Original post by β0b)
that's fair XD I surprisingly work quite well under chaotic/ annoying sounds. but I can definitely understand what you are talking about there. cookies for ability though. still very impressive even if you stopped prematurely :3🥑🍣🥑
Probably because the ony exercise I actually enjoy and can do is squats. Push ups and sit ups I find hard AF wouldn't have lasted 20 secs.

What do those emojis at the end mean? I see them in a few places
β0b
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 week ago
(Original post by SoulfulTwist)
Probably because the ony exercise I actually enjoy and can do is squats. Push ups and sit ups I find hard AF wouldn't have lasted 20 secs.

What do those emojis at the end mean? I see them in a few places
I think I have explained to them here... on another website I also use them but I haven't explained them there and it's fun to screw with them :3
that is a cookie. it is what I consider to be the representation of happiness and health. avocados are delicious and wholesome and sushi is too. they have a special place in my happy (that totally made sense XD). I call it a cookie as a joke about my personality. I don't always make sense to other people and this is a play on that. it also is because I find cookies, like sushi, a gift. a small package of perfection. smaller than a cake, bigger than a gummy thing, and deliciously sweet or savory. it fits everyone as far as I know. I use it as an adjective of sorts, the same way I have made "kitty" synonymous with "cute".
Hellohsjakodsmka
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
(Original post by ROTL94)
Anytime 🤦*♂️

Spoiler:
Show
Why are we facepalming for? Have I misunderstood something?
Spoiler:
Show
No lol, just me being a silly goose as usual 😅
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Are you confident you could find support for your mental health if you needed it in COVID-19?

Yes (25)
22.12%
No (88)
77.88%

Watched Threads