Why do guys never ask me to be their girlfriend?

Watch
ROTL94
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 5 months ago
(Original post by ecolier)
Inb4 someone in this thread asks you to be their girlfriend
Surprised that hasn't happened already. Could the number of desperate teenage boys that frequent TSR have decreased?
wolf.beaumont
Badges: 4
Rep:
?
Report 5 months ago
If I had to guess, you might be too intimidating for them. Not too intimidating (in terms of beauty) to approach but once they get to know you, it might be that they feel 'less' than you, for lack of a better word and that is a huge ego problem with A LOT of men.
ecolier
Badges: 22
Rep:
?
Report 5 months ago
(Original post by ROTL94)
Surprised that hasn't happened already. Could the number of desperate teenage boys that frequent TSR have decreased?
Maybe they're trolling the OP - even they are not asking OP to be their girlfriend :rofl:
Last edited by ecolier; 5 months ago
Anonymous #3
Report 5 months ago
So either everyone you’ve dated is the problem, or you are the problem.
Bio 7
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 5 months ago
(Original post by Anonymous)
Common denominator tends to be an issue so we can hazard a guess.
Prefect1992
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 5 months ago
yo i don't ask girls to be my girlfriend because i respect women and don't want to engage in misogynistic behaviour
Last edited by Prefect1992; 5 months ago
FRS500
Badges: 19
Rep:
?
Report 5 months ago
Or rather everyone she never got a chance to date
Anonymous #4
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by wolf.beaumont)
If I had to guess, you might be too intimidating for them. Not too intimidating (in terms of beauty) to approach but once they get to know you, it might be that they feel 'less' than you, for lack of a better word and that is a huge ego problem with A LOT of men.
lol my friends have admitted that i come off as hostile and mean, and that i'm intimidating which is probs why i've never had a boyfriend in my 17 years of life
wolf.beaumont
Rep:
?
Report 2 weeks ago
lol my friends have admitted that i come off as hostile and mean, and that i'm intimidating which is probs why i've never had a boyfriend in my 17 years of life
Yeah, no one wants to be with someone who is hostile and mean - cut that **** out!
mltoe9466
Rep:
?
Report 2 weeks ago
They always approach me in real life and call me pretty, ask me out on dates then it never gets far enough to the point where they ask me to be their girlfriend. Like why bother even approaching me in the first place or taking me on a date then? Why waste my time? Some of them even say let's just be friends wtf we could have been friends from the beginning? So weird.
Maybe just find guys that you are attracted to and try get with them then, idk. Because relying on guys to firstly approach and then eventually ask you out is a risky game. And if they never ask you out then they either probably have met a different girl or didn't think that your personalities match more than likely I think.
candydiva
Badges: 16
Rep:
?
Report 2 weeks ago
Just curious... have u ever asked a dude "hey will u be my bf?" If u have not then u will know very well the reasons y...
Anonymous #4
Report 2 days ago
Yeah, no one wants to be with someone who is hostile and mean - cut that **** out!
i don't want to be taken advantage of, that's why i keep my barriers up. if i feel comfortable with a guy, i let them down, but otherwise i will always be hostile. if a guy likes me, then he'll have to accept that it'll take time for me to get my barriers down.
wolf.beaumont
Rep:
?
Report 2 days ago
i don't want to be taken advantage of, that's why i keep my barriers up. if i feel comfortable with a guy, i let them down, but otherwise i will always be hostile. if a guy likes me, then he'll have to accept that it'll take time for me to get my barriers down.
Just don't expect people to wait for you to become someone they've never seen you as before.
Anonymous #4
Report 1 day ago
Just don't expect people to wait for you to become someone they've never seen you as before.
the way they see me is the way that i am. i can't change that, if they don't like it, move along
bbbonbon
Badges: 3
Rep:
?
Report 1 day ago
It takes more than one date to get attracted to someone
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Following the government's announcement, do you think you will be awarded a fair grade this year?

Yes (102)
51%
No (98)
49%

Watched Threads