HELP: Repeat Year At No Extra Cost

Watch
Raven19
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 3 days ago
I have a friend which needs to repeat his year, I once saw in a university email a few months ago that students have the option to repeat the year at no extra cost. I even got a screenshot. But for some reason, I can't find the email anymore, nor am I able to find it in the university website.

Has anyone seen something similar?
Or does anyone have advice?
cheesecakelove
Badges: 19
Rep:
?
Report 3 days ago
(Original post by Raven19)
I have a friend which needs to repeat his year, I once saw in a university email a few months ago that students have the option to repeat the year at no extra cost. I even got a screenshot. But for some reason, I can't find the email anymore, nor am I able to find it in the university website.

Has anyone seen something similar?
Or does anyone have advice?
If your friend has extenuating circumstances, the best thing to do would be to get your friend to speak to his course department. Each university will resolve things differently, as well as taking into account the individual situation. Speaking directly to the course department will provide your friend with the relevant info that they need.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

How are you feeling ahead of starting University?

I am excited and looking forward to starting (58)
13.91%
I am excited but have some apprehension around Covid-19 measures (55)
13.19%
I am concerned I will miss out on aspects of the uni experience due to new measures (158)
37.89%
I am concerned the Covid-19 measures at uni are not strong enough (44)
10.55%
I am nervous and feel I don't have enough information (80)
19.18%
Something else (let us know in the thread!) (22)
5.28%

Watched Threads