The Student Room Group

ladies, I need your opinion.

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Synergy~
Going to be honest with you not overly skinny 😂 though I wouldn’t mind it, just not an ideal preference for me personally.

For me skinny means like bony and tiny

Also if you fit my skinny description, please don’t take it as a blow to your self-esteem or any response from this thread really. At the end of the day, it’s about more than that, as cliche as that sounds and there is no one preference held by all girls. Trust me.

Oh well
I get it.
Oh no worries. I do not sure if I fit your description but it is okay, I am used to it anyway😅
Oh well I know.
Personality is more important, it is just that sometimes you see that in reality it is not the case...
Original post by Ackhnologia
Oh well
I get it.
Oh no worries. I do not sure if I fit your description but it is okay, I am used to it anyway😅
Oh well I know.
Personality is more important, it is just that sometimes you see that in reality it is not the case...

I didn’t mean just personality. I meant bonding with the person/ having a connection, charisma, being compatible and all that. Yeah looks definitely make things easier, but it’s not the end all is my point. Trust me :tongue:
i meant that it doesn’t matter if you meet my standards because people do have varying preferences.
Reply 22
Original post by londonmyst
Don't like the appearance and don't find it attractive.
I'm 5'1, weigh below 7 stone and and won't risk being accidentally seriously injured by a guy much bigger & heavier than me.

Thats kinda light.

I'm 12 stone, BMI 24 and still a lot heavier than you lol
Reply 23
"THIS, these threads need to be outlawed. Firstly one persons thin/fat is different than anothers and surprisingly males are not one homogeneous group.

I mean hell lets do a...

Girls, your opinion, six-pack ab body builders or ]skinny guys. Cos that's so useful... "

So this was an answer from a user on an older thread. That thread was about what do guys like, skinny or thick women.
So, as I am a "petit filou"😉😂; I decided to use the last paragraph to start a thread.
So girls or ladies, which one do you like most/or would choose if you could? The skinny guy or the famously popularly ( yeah I know, a bit too much) sexy tall muscular six pack abs guy?
Of course men can comment on women answers too, but please with enough respect. Offending someone because of their preferences will not be tolerated.

I highly suguest you run an online dating experiment and put up the sexy tall muscular guy and msg girls, and then put your skinny self and msg girls and note the reply rate disparity ....because the answers you get here will probably differ quite a lot when it comes to actual reality......
Reply 24
"THIS, these threads need to be outlawed. Firstly one persons thin/fat is different than anothers and surprisingly males are not one homogeneous group.

I mean hell lets do a...

Girls, your opinion, six-pack ab body builders or ]skinny guys. Cos that's so useful... "

So this was an answer from a user on an older thread. That thread was about what do guys like, skinny or thick women.
So, as I am a "petit filou"😉😂; I decided to use the last paragraph to start a thread.
So girls or ladies, which one do you like most/or would choose if you could? The skinny guy or the famously popularly ( yeah I know, a bit too much) sexy tall muscular six pack abs guy?
Of course men can comment on women answers too, but please with enough respect. Offending someone because of their preferences will not be tolerated.

Skinnier guys are more comfortable to cuddle with because they're not as stiff all the time. I could care less about how you look as long as you have some common sense.
(edited 3 years ago)
Original post by Synergy~
I didn’t mean just personality. I meant bonding with the person/ having a connection, charisma, being compatible and all that. Yeah looks definitely make things easier, but it’s not the end all is my point. Trust me :tongue:
i meant that it doesn’t matter if you meet my standards because people do have varying preferences.

Oh yeah I get it
Yeah guess you are right.
Even if I feel like at the end day, many women would consider look superior to personality, connection, bonding and the what not...
Original post by ANM775
I highly suguest you run an online dating experiment and put up the sexy tall muscular guy and msg girls, and then put your skinny self and msg girls and note the reply rate disparity ....because the answers you get here will probably differ quite a lot when it comes to actual reality......

I swear I was sure you would ask me to do something like that lmao.
But I can't. I do not want to get humiliated and frustrated and have my self-esteem crushed 😅
But I guess many women would be interested in the muscular guy while just a little very would be interested in me, if I had to do that😅
Original post by OwO1234
Skinnier guys are more comfortable to cuddle with because they're not as stiff all the time. I could care less about how you look as long as you have some common sense.

I love love a lot lot lot cuddling, I crave feminine touch😪
Oh well, those the kind of answers that give some hope😭😭
Reply 28
I swear I was sure you would ask me to do something like that lmao.
But I can't. I do not want to get humiliated and frustrated and have my self-esteem crushed 😅
But I guess many women would be interested in the muscular guy while just a little very would be interested in me, if I had to do that😅

You'll find the right person someday (: Don't measure your worth off of what girls think your worth should be.

I mean hell lets do a...

of course, women have a type but speaking from a personal viewpoint- for me, personality is going to be the biggest factor as to how attractive I actually find someone? How ever, if I had to answer this question I would say that all bodies are beautiful and if you treat me well I don't really mind what you look like, but I'd say an in-between mix of the two :smile: hope this helps
Skinny guy ( but healthy not anorexic!!).

The guy has to be taller than me though.
Original post by OwO1234
You'll find the right person someday (: Don't measure your worth off of what girls think your worth should be.

Thank you
You are being so kind with me😭😭
I really hope so
Original post by Nobodyy
Skinny guy ( but healthy not anorexic!!).

The guy has to be taller than me though.

I am skinny but I do not know if you would find me anorexic or not, as I do not even know if I am😅
I do not know if I am taller than you.
Thank you for answering
By the way, what do find attractive about skinny guys?
Original post by gardengnome_
of course, women have a type but speaking from a personal viewpoint- for me, personality is going to be the biggest factor as to how attractive I actually find someone? How ever, if I had to answer this question I would say that all bodies are beautiful and if you treat me well I don't really mind what you look like, but I'd say an in-between mix of the two :smile: hope this helps

Well
I guess some women are not interested in body that much as people want us to believe...
Thank you then
Hope my personality will help then...

I mean hell lets do a...

I prefer a guy that is lean but not skinny skinny, preferably a guy that knows self defence like taekwondo or something. I honestly don't care that much as long as he is a guy that is hardworking, ambitious and disciplined I don't carrrrrreee lol
I am skinny but I do not know if you would find me anorexic or not, as I do not even know if I am😅
I do not know if I am taller than you.
Thank you for answering
By the way, what do find attractive about skinny guys?

If I had to choose between a skinny guy and a muscular guy, it would be the skinny guy. That is because the skinny guy gives me the impression that he has a careless attitude in regards to his body and focuses on things that matter most (their interests, hobbies, studies).

To be quite frank, I am not attracted to a guy's body type - I don't look at that (well unless he is fat, then that is a no-no since I am skinny). A guy who is just healthy-looking (neither skinny nor muscular...so just in between) is fine.

I'll be honest. What I am attracted to is their face, hair (physical appearance wise) and their personality.

What it all bottles down to is what you think of yourself. Stop making life hard for yourself and love yourself for who you are. The way you think of yourself will also affect your personality and how you expect others to treat you.
Original post by Anonymous
Well
I guess some women are not interested in body that much as people want us to believe...
Thank you then
Hope my personality will help then...

I posted this anonymously without knowing. Sorry @gardengnome_
Original post by Anonymous
I prefer a guy that is lean but not skinny skinny, preferably a guy that knows self defence like taekwondo or something. I honestly don't care that much as long as he is a guy that is hardworking, ambitious and disciplined I don't carrrrrreee lol

Oh really?
Well, seems you are not demanding
Original post by Nobodyy
If I had to choose between a skinny guy and a muscular guy, it would be the skinny guy. That is because the skinny guy gives me the impression that he has a careless attitude in regards to his body and focuses on things that matter most (their interests, hobbies, studies).

To be quite frank, I am not attracted to a guy's body type - I don't look at that (well unless he is fat, then that is a no-no since I am skinny). A guy who is just healthy-looking (neither skinny nor muscular...so just in between) is fine.

I'll be honest. What I am attracted to is their face, hair (physical appearance wise) and their personality.

What it all bottles down to is what you think of yourself. Stop making life hard for yourself and love yourself for who you are. The way you think of yourself will also affect your personality and how you expect others to treat you.

Well
Thank you
That was quite a wise advice😊🙏
I prefer a guy who is taller than me, in shape, he doesn't have to have abs, but bonus points if he does. I really like guys with floofy hair that I can mess with when I'm bored or just want an excuse to touch him. I would also like him to push me to better myself and support my goals

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending