Weird vision

Watch this thread
Yazomi
Badges: 21
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report Thread starter 1 year ago
I was just staring at this pattern on the wall and suddenly some of the other patterns around it started to disappear and the more I stare it seems like the wall began to feel and collapse through twists and turns. In the end I felt like my vision had this white translucent film around my eye but I could never get that vision to pure white (I think it’s coz I keep on loosing focus by then)
I didn’t take any drugs or anything btw but what do you think this could be,it was such a weird experience (not a dream)
username1339858_
Badges: 14
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 1 year ago
If you think there is a peoblem best to get it checked out
Yazomi
Badges: 21
Rep:
Report Thread starter 1 year ago
I don’t think it’s a problem yet but kinda found it fascinating and wondered if anyone else had want it similar experience
username1339858_
Badges: 14
Rep:
Report 1 year ago
(Original post by Yazomi)
I don’t think it’s a problem yet but kinda found it fascinating and wondered if anyone else had want it similar experience
When I am really tired, all sorts of weird things happen
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest

How are you feeling about your results?

They're better than I expected (69)
41.07%
They're exactly what I expected (39)