how can i flirt with him in business class tomorrow??

Watch
Anonymous #1
Report Thread starter 4 days ago
i'm in yr10, we both sit next to each other in business class, I'm a female, we work on computers, i can tell that he likes me a little bit but how can i show in person that him that I like him too??

nothing too touchy! can you give some things i should say that melt boys hearts or some things to do??

-btw he's said so many things to me that made my heart MELT on text and now i need to do the same but in person. any ideas ??
H4ttie03
Badges: 17
Rep:
?
Report 4 days ago
Lol maybe compliment him casually and just flirt a lot in conversation w the way you talk (honestly I flirt without knowing half the time so I'm not exactly sure what to say but I think subtle compliments could work)
Callicious
Badges: 18
Rep:
?
Report 4 days ago
"Hey dude, wanna come back to my place and get down to Business?" or so it goes.
Surnia
Badges: 19
Rep:
?
Report 4 days ago
If you don't know how to flirt, do you really want to try doing it in a classroom where other people can see and hear? It's going to embarrass you and him.

Why not catch him outside of class and ask him on a date? If he's not interested you can just walk away; you're not stuck next to him for an hour with things being awkward.
Synergy~
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 4 days ago
(Original post by Callicious)
"Hey dude, wanna come back to my place and get down to Business?" or so it goes.
I’d marry that person for the pun :lol:
White_whale8000
Badges: 4
Rep:
?
Report 4 days ago
(Original post by Anonymous)
i'm in yr10, we both sit next to each other in business class, I'm a female, we work on computers, i can tell that he likes me a little bit but how can i show in person that him that I like him too??

nothing too touchy! can you give some things i should say that melt boys hearts or some things to do??

-btw he's said so many things to me that made my heart MELT on text and now i need to do the same but in person. any ideas ??
Wait till after clasd and then say something like i kinda like you, would you like to go on a date or something but nothing in class bcs thats just weird also then it wont be awkward if he doesnt like like you
Callicious
Rep:
?
Report 4 days ago
(Original post by Synergy~)
I’d marry that person for the pun :lol:
Attached files
royalty1702
Rep:
?
Report 3 days ago

go for a walk with him after class
make sure it's raining
he goes "it's raining I'm all wet"
you reply "well you always make me wet"

Spoiler:
Show
wait you guys are in year 10 so I would wait till you're both 16 to try that one
Synergy~
Rep:
?
Report 3 days ago
that’s a beautiful paper clip 😍 Callicious
Anonymous #2
Report 3 days ago

Depends on what kind of things hes being saying.
btw make sure hes not a fb lol though he wouldnt purposely tell u that ofc
Callicious
Rep:
?
Report 3 days ago
that’s a beautiful paper clip 😍 Callicious
Pa-... e-... w-..

What paper clip? DID YOU JUST CALL MY HEAD PAPER
Synergy~
Rep:
?
Report 3 days ago
In

(Original post by Callicious)
Pa-... e-... w-..

What paper clip? DID YOU JUST CALL MY HEAD PAPER
“Attachment not found” is what I meant :lol:
Callicious
Rep:
?
Report 3 days ago
In

“Attachment not found” is what I meant :lol:
Attached files
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

How are you feeling ahead of starting University?

I am excited and looking forward to starting (58)
13.43%
I am excited but have some apprehension around Covid-19 measures (55)
12.73%
I am concerned I will miss out on aspects of the uni experience due to new measures (166)
38.43%
I am concerned the Covid-19 measures at uni are not strong enough (46)
10.65%
I am nervous and feel I don't have enough information (84)
19.44%
Something else (let us know in the thread!) (23)
5.32%

Watched Threads