The Student Room Group

Broke my retainer

Just broken my retainer (bottom one still wearing top) it was cracked and now a sort snapped off when I was about to put it on

Tried to wear my older ones but they don’t fit

What do I do now??? I also have a temperature so don’t think I can even go to the dentist help! 🤣
Book an appointment with your orthodontist to get it fixed when your temperature has returned to normal.
They need to be fixed as soon as possible before your teeth move too much and the retainers no longer fit.

There isn’t much else you can do in the meantime.
Reply 2
Original post by Mesopotamian.
Book an appointment with your orthodontist to get it fixed when your temperature has returned to normal.
They need to be fixed as soon as possible before your teeth move too much and the retainers no longer fit.

There isn’t much else you can do in the meantime.

Will they be really annoyed if my teeth move a lot on the meantime 🤣
Original post by Jasmine.bx
Will they be really annoyed if my teeth move a lot on the meantime 🤣

Well it’s not really something you can control and they’ve dealt with these kind of problems a lot so your situation isn’t unique, don’t worry
Reply 4
Also are they likely to have my previous moulds, could they prepare new ones with this?
Reply 5
Original post by Mesopotamian.
Well it’s not really something you can control and they’ve dealt with these kind of problems a lot so your situation isn’t unique, don’t worry

Ah okay thank you so much
Reply 6
Updated I made a appointment today lol and my teeth have moved 😭

Quick Reply

Latest