Anonymous #1
Report Thread starter 6 days ago
I was planning on joining the DU womens' rugby team but I've heard the initiations are pretty rough and was wondering if anyone had any knowledge or experience with it? Or if due to covid I've lucked out and the initiations wouldn't happen this year?
JohnnyHK
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 5 days ago
At college level (for most sports) there are some "shenanigans" that take place but nothing serious. Not sure at at DU level though. This is from experience with my daughter at Collingwood
Skyrim
Badges: 17
Rep:
?
Report 5 days ago
I didn't know that sort of stuff took place here, thought hazing was a U.S. thing.
JohnnyHK
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 5 days ago
(Original post by Skyrim)
I didn't know that sort of stuff took place here, thought hazing was a U.S. thing.
It was tame enough for my daughter to tell her dad! Lol.
Anonymous #1
Report Thread starter 5 days ago
(Original post by JohnnyHK)
At college level (for most sports) there are some "shenanigans" that take place but nothing serious. Not sure at at DU level though. This is from experience with my daughter at Collingwood
Yeah I heard the college level is pretty tame but someone said that at the uni level it gets considerable worse
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

With no certainty that exams next year wil take place, how does this make you feel?

More motivated (29)
27.88%
Less motivated (75)
72.12%

Watched Threads