_m_4
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 week ago
I want to do Maths with Economics at University. I currently do four subjects and am leaning towards dropping economics (before my ucas submission). But, would the university ask why I hadn't taken econ at A level?
Sam.T.
Badges: 17
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
They probably won’t ask why you didn’t take Econ A-Level, but can I ask why you want to drop Econ, if you want to study it at university?
_m_4
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 week ago
(Original post by Sam.T.)
They probably won’t ask why you didn’t take Econ A-Level, but can I ask why you want to drop Econ, if you want to study it at university?
I’ve heard economics at university is a lot different than at A level. Moreover, I’m applying to a course which has 75% of maths, and to some only Maths courses, so my other subject (physics) is more suited and someone (who actually does an economics degree) said they preferred revising for physics at A level than economics, because it was more straightforward.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Are you confident you could find support for your mental health if you needed it in COVID-19?

Yes (72)
21.24%
No (267)
78.76%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed