pjmcc11
Badges: 9
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 4 days ago
im predicted A*A*A in maths, physics and chemistry and have A at AS further maths which i dropped. Do u know how likely it is i have to do the step and how they pick. also how hard is step for someone who got a 9 at gcse and did as further and is predicted a* in maths? How well do you need to do? Thanks
Advertisement
PQ
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 4 days ago
Imperial doesn't have a computer science degree. Their degree is called Computing. One of the things they look for in applicants is good research skills and attention to detail so getting the degree title right will be a good start.

Entry requirements should be listed on the webpages for the course - if you have any questions not answered by the website then you need to ask Imperial directly - don't rely on hearsay.
pjmcc11
Badges: 9
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 4 days ago
(Original post by PQ)
Imperial doesn't have a computer science degree. Their degree is called Computing. One of the things they look for in applicants is good research skills and attention to detail so getting the degree title right will be a good start.

Entry requirements should be listed on the webpages for the course - if you have any questions not answered by the website then you need to ask Imperial directly - don't rely on hearsay.
bruh ik its called computing im not an idiot no need to be so condescending lol
Advertisement
Raja12
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report 4 days ago
(Original post by pjmcc11)
bruh ik its called computing im not an idiot no need to be so condescending lol
bro don't worry, some people pick out anything you say on student room, don't take that to mind g
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Has your university communicated any last minute changes?

Yes, and they were what I was expecting (2)
11.11%
Yes, and they were not what I was hoping for (8)
44.44%
Yes, and they don't change my view on attending uni (1)
5.56%
No, I haven't received any communication (7)
38.89%

Watched Threads