Why do I ALWAYS get spots here?

Watch
Anonymous #1
Report Thread starter 1 week ago
I literally only get spots on my cheek and everywhere else, my skin is so clear.
The spots on my cheek never seem to go away and there is 5-6 on each cheek which take turns in becoming bigger or becoming smaller so I always have at least 1 big and red spot on my cheeks which is just so obvious.
I have tried so much, exfoliating, moisturising, sunscreen, ice to reduce redness, sudocrem, purifying lotions, acne clearers etc. and they never wanna go away. They may sometimes go away for like a day or two and then come back exactly the same its just so annoying and idk what to do...
Like I'm 19 and nobody else my age suffers from acne problems anymore and for me, my skin has literally gotten worse after the age of 18
Advertisement
Anonymous #1
Report Thread starter 1 week ago
I also have a lot of hair on my face (due to pcos) and so i often wax that off but i do it properly so I know the reason for these spots isn't acne... I eat, sleep and workout well so I know it isn't an external issue which is causing this... idk what to do because I've tried everything
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Are you confident you could find support for your mental health if you needed it in COVID-19?

Yes (14)
19.18%
No (59)
80.82%

Watched Threads