?
Report 2 days ago
A goliath grouper!
Julesandjasmine
Badges: 11
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 day ago
Wow that must have been amazing I saw an Octopus once and I have seen a Barracuda
yzanne
Badges: 19
Rep:
?
Report 1 day ago
my parents saw a shark when we snorkelled in the maldives!

i saw a turtle (in the open water!) it was one of the best days of my life. :yep:
Plagioclase
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 1 day ago
(Original post by yzanne)

i saw a turtle (in the open water!) it was one of the best days of my life. :yep:
I saw a bunch of turtles whilst scuba diving and they're so cool, the chillest animal I think I've ever seen! They were just having a grand time swimming around and nibbling on the coral, not in the slightest bit fussed about the divers around them.
Julesandjasmine
Rep:
?

Wow how wonderful for you I absolutely love turtles. I am not sure I would like to see a shark except from a distance
Plagioclase
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 1 day ago
(Original post by Julesandjasmine)
Wow how wonderful for you I absolutely love turtles. I am not sure I would like to see a shark except from a distance
I've seen whitetip reef sharks in Japan and they're cool, they're smaller than a human and a lot less scary than a goliath grouper!
yzanne
Rep:
?
Report 1 day ago
(Original post by Plagioclase)
I saw a bunch of turtles whilst scuba diving and they're so cool, the chillest animal I think I've ever seen! They were just having a grand time swimming around and nibbling on the coral, not in the slightest bit fussed about the divers around them.
they truly are amazing.

i loved seeing it. we had jumped off a boat into open water in the maldives and, after swimming a little, we found one. my sibling brought their go pro and gave it to the group leader to swim down and film it close. to this day, i regret not swimming down too. there was little current and i could've easily seen it closer! :yep:
yzanne
Rep:
?
Report 1 day ago
i believe in hawaii (and probably other places!) you can go shark diving where you're in a cage :yep:
Julesandjasmine
Rep:
?
i believe in hawaii (and probably other places!) you can go shark diving where you're in a cage :yep:
I am sure if you are brave enough it must be amazing but I couldnt do it apart from anything else I have a fear of deep water
yzanne
Rep:
?
Report 14 hours ago
I am sure if you are brave enough it must be amazing but I couldnt do it apart from anything else I have a fear of deep water
totally fair!! it's a big unknown for sure. you go in a metal cage and with professionals though so you are safe :yep:

i think i'd like to do it one day! feel the fear and do it anyway and all that :lol:
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

How are you feeling ahead of starting University?

I am excited and looking forward to starting (47)
14.2%
I am excited but have some apprehension around Covid-19 measures (46)
13.9%
I am concerned I will miss out on aspects of the uni experience due to new measures (120)
36.25%
I am concerned the Covid-19 measures at uni are not strong enough (33)
9.97%
I am nervous and feel I don't have enough information (67)
20.24%
Something else (let us know in the thread!) (18)
5.44%

Watched Threads