Anonymous #1
Report Thread starter 1 day ago
I want to buy a new MacBook for uni but I already the 2015 retina version, it’s currently lasted me 5 years the only problem with it is that the charge doesn’t last as long as it used too, I think the setting is just that battery should be replaced soon. I’m wondering whether to just let my MacBook die out fully and buy a new one or to just buy one now since now I’m starting uni. I also wanted to know which MacBook is better the air or pro? I’ll only need it for assignments, watching videos and maybe here and there editing as I do YouTube on the side as a hobby
Anonymous #1
Already have the 2015 retina version*
Neurocandid
Badges: 19
Rep:
?
Report 1 day ago
(Original post by Anonymous)
I want to buy a new MacBook for uni but I already the 2015 retina version, it’s currently lasted me 5 years the only problem with it is that the charge doesn’t last as long as it used too, I think the setting is just that battery should be replaced soon. I’m wondering whether to just let my MacBook die out fully and buy a new one or to just buy one now since now I’m starting uni. I also wanted to know which MacBook is better the air or pro? I’ll only need it for assignments, watching videos and maybe here and there editing as I do YouTube on the side as a hobby
Ye get a Pro! .. they look trendy too
Anonymous #1
(Original post by Neurocandid)
Ye get a Pro! .. they look trendy too
Thank you!
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

How are you feeling ahead of starting University?

I am excited and looking forward to starting (41)
13.58%
I am excited but have some apprehension around Covid-19 measures (44)
14.57%
I am concerned I will miss out on aspects of the uni experience due to new measures (106)
35.1%
I am concerned the Covid-19 measures at uni are not strong enough (29)
9.6%
I am nervous and feel I don't have enough information (66)
21.85%
Something else (let us know in the thread!) (16)
5.3%

Watched Threads