Sexual relationships with flatmates

Watch
Anonymous #1
Report Thread starter 1 day ago
So I’m a first year and I’ve been living in my accommodation for 3 days now. Basically I matched someone on tinder tonight and it turns out he’s in the same accommodation as me and we met up for a bit earlier but I went in early as I have a lecture in the morning. We are planning to meet tomorrow but I feel like having sex with someone in you’re accommodation is awkward because I’ll see him everyday. Has anyone on here had sex with a person in their accommodation?
Anonymous #2
Report 1 day ago
Don't do it. It's the most embarrassing thing that could ever happen.
ROTL94
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 1 day ago
Your university's doing face to face lectures?
Anonymous #1
Report Thread starter 1 day ago
Oh shit😳 and to answer the other question some are online some are in person
ROTL94
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 1 day ago
(Original post by Anonymous)
Oh shit😳 and to answer the other question some are online some are in person
Also loving the 'I went in early because I had a lecture in the morning' yet here you are posting about it on TSR at 4am. Also to address your orginal post, don't **** on your own doorstep.
Napp
  • Political Ambassador
Badges: 22
Rep:
?
Report 1 day ago
Wouldnt it only be awkward if you regretted it? In which case your bad anyway.

Meh if its the same building a dont see much of an issue though, different if its a flatmate :lol:
Ki Yung Na
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 1 day ago
Lol. Enjoy. Lol

(Don’t be blaming anyone if you become withdrawn or less sociable as a result of having ****ed someone nearby; everyone does it in the first few months and then wonders why nobody is going out with everyone. Because everyone’s ****ed one another at some point. As in, different flats have ****ed different flats).
Napp
  • Political Ambassador
Rep:
?
Report 1 day ago
(Original post by Ki Yung Na)
Lol. Enjoy. Lol

(Don’t be blaming anyone if you become withdrawn or less sociable as a result of having ****ed someone nearby; everyone does it in the first few months and then wonders why nobody is going out with everyone. Because everyone’s ****ed one another at some point. As in, different flats have ****ed different flats).
You had a more fun university experience than me it seems, i dont recall any flat gangbangs
Ki Yung Na
Rep:
?
Report 1 day ago
(Original post by Napp)
You had a more fun university experience than me it seems, i dont recall any flat gangbangs
Not like that, is that really how it came across?

I mean individuals between flats hooked up in the first semester. And then it got quiet. It only picked up again by the time everyone left student accommodation and moved into houses.
Napp
  • Political Ambassador
Rep:
?
Report 1 day ago
(Original post by Ki Yung Na)
Not like that, is that really how it came across?

I mean individuals between flats hooked up in the first semester. And then it got quiet. It only picked up again by the time everyone left student accommodation and moved into houses.
aha no dont worry i was just being rude on it
Ki Yung Na
Rep:
?
Report 1 day ago
(Original post by Napp)
aha no dont worry i was just being rude on it
Ahh the Internet.. lol
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

How are you feeling ahead of starting University?

I am excited and looking forward to starting (47)
14.11%
I am excited but have some apprehension around Covid-19 measures (46)
13.81%
I am concerned I will miss out on aspects of the uni experience due to new measures (121)
36.34%
I am concerned the Covid-19 measures at uni are not strong enough (33)
9.91%
I am nervous and feel I don't have enough information (68)
20.42%
Something else (let us know in the thread!) (18)
5.41%

Watched Threads