vicky999
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 year ago
Is their any one doing this course E102 Introduction to childhood studies and child psychology if so what do you think about TMA 1 xx
l_clews1990
Badges: 3
Rep:
?
Report 2 months ago
Hi

I am due to start this course in October, can you tell me why you felt the course was driving you insane and how did you get on with it in the end?
Aggape9
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 2 months ago
Hello, please all of you who study psychology on Open University, how is it in real? Do you get some lectures provided by teachers? Meaning video or audio? Or you just have to learn it all from books? I am a type of a person who really needs to listen to the speeches rather than reading it...so really wondering before making the commitment. And generally how would you describe the psychology course? Thank you so muchBarbora
GabiAbi84
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 2 months ago
(Original post by Aggape9)
Hello, please all of you who study psychology on Open University, how is it in real? Do you get some lectures provided by teachers? Meaning video or audio? Or you just have to learn it all from books? I am a type of a person who really needs to listen to the speeches rather than reading it...so really wondering before making the commitment. And generally how would you describe the psychology course? Thank you so muchBarbora
It is taught both from module books and online materials which include videos/audios.
So you need to do a bit of both. If you have a look at the OpenLearn site there are a few courses on there that are taken from the psychology modules so you will get an idea how the online stuff is laid out.
For the first/second year modules most weeks you get a chapter of the book to read and then some online content.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Have you made your mind up on your five uni choices?

Yes, and I've sent off my application! (254)
57.08%
I've made my choices but havent sent my application yet (60)
13.48%
I've got a good idea about the choices I want to make (47)
10.56%
I'm researching but still not sure which universities I want to apply to (39)
8.76%
I haven't started researching yet (25)
5.62%
Something else (let us know in the thread!) (20)
4.49%

Watched Threads