Why do this behave like this?

Watch
Anonymous #1
Report Thread starter 3 days ago
Some people in the Indian community, they ostracise me for years, act and behave like I'm nothing and do not acknowledge anything positive or wish to listen to me.

They have belittled, acted like bullies, put me down, condensed, patronised, were very critical.

They still ignore my academic achievements and think I'm nothing when I am doing well.

They say I have no money etc.

But why? Do they use me as a scaepgoat for their insecurities, they just wish to hold power so they act and it is for their ego?
zz2002
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 3 days ago
(Original post by Anonymous)
Some people in the Indian community, they ostracise me for years, act and behave like I'm nothing and do not acknowledge anything positive or wish to listen to me.

They have belittled, acted like bullies, put me down, condensed, patronised, were very critical.

They still ignore my academic achievements and think I'm nothing when I am doing well.

They say I have no money etc.

But why? Do they use me as a scaepgoat for their insecurities, they just wish to hold power so they act and it is for their ego?
Yes they do hold you scapegoat for their insecurities! You’re in a position where they’d want themselves/their kids in and they make you feel this way to make themselves feel better about all this. They are aware of your achievements, everything that you’re saying here, but it’ll hurt their ego if they admit it, so they just gossip and say untrue stuff about you.

I wouldn’t let what they say get to you, it can be very hurtful and you know the achievements you have got till now and how hard you’ve worked. These people will never stop talking about you, for example they’ll call someone skinny and taunt them and then a few months later that same person would have gained weight, they’ll talk about how fat the person is
Last edited by zz2002; 3 days ago
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

How are you feeling ahead of starting University?

I am excited and looking forward to starting (58)
13.91%
I am excited but have some apprehension around Covid-19 measures (55)
13.19%
I am concerned I will miss out on aspects of the uni experience due to new measures (158)
37.89%
I am concerned the Covid-19 measures at uni are not strong enough (44)
10.55%
I am nervous and feel I don't have enough information (80)
19.18%
Something else (let us know in the thread!) (22)
5.28%

Watched Threads