Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 day ago
So I'm currently in sixth form doing
biology
chemistry
english literature
art

and I'm considering changing biology or chemistry (or both) since I have decided to follow the law route rather than a science degree. I was thinking of taking history, and keeping maybe chemistry. I could also change the other one but I'm not sure what i'd take. I got gcse 9s in all my current a level choices, though I haven't taken history gcse. What a level choices would suit this the best?. I want to go to oxford btw.

I feel like if I keep chemistry by itself it won't be as useful as it is with biology, but I also really want to take history.
playboiaboodi
Badges: 5
Rep:
?
Report 1 day ago
you have great choices! do whatever you're good at because in the end of the day you'll aim for the highest grades. I just want to say that art isn't taken as well compared to your other subjects tho
Mythsical
Badges: 9
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 day ago
(Original post by playboiaboodi)
you have great choices! do whatever you're good at because in the end of the day you'll aim for the highest grades. I just want to say that art isn't taken as well compared to your other subjects tho
thank you so you don't think i should drop bio or chem for history?.

With art I'm taking it since I know i'll get an A*, and it'll be less pressure than another subject which will bring my grade average up
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

How are you feeling ahead of starting University?

I am excited and looking forward to starting (47)
14.16%
I am excited but have some apprehension around Covid-19 measures (46)
13.86%
I am concerned I will miss out on aspects of the uni experience due to new measures (121)
36.45%
I am concerned the Covid-19 measures at uni are not strong enough (33)
9.94%
I am nervous and feel I don't have enough information (67)
20.18%
Something else (let us know in the thread!) (18)
5.42%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed