Not comfortable

Watch
bettinakovacs
Badges: 10
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 6 days ago
Hello guys, is it normal to not feel comfortable with a V-neck pullover? Like I want to feel pretty but I feel like I’m showing off too much skin...
Anonymous #1
Report 6 days ago
Yeah, you're probably a modest person unlike most people nowadays who want to show off skin and sexualise a objectify themselves and call that empowerment and complain when men do it
Panos Bas.Ser.
Badges: 5
Rep:
?
Report 6 days ago
Fashion is something that should be totally personal. Be comfortable wearing what you wear and don't feel bad if you don't want to wear something that may be "in fashion".
If you are not comfortable with wearing a v neck pullover, I can only suggest that you don't wear it. Find your own clothing style that not only expresses who you are but also that you are comfortable with.
Scottishlad888
Badges: 17
Rep:
?
Report 5 days ago
(Original post by Anonymous)
Yeah, you're probably a modest person unlike most people nowadays who want to show off skin and sexualise a objectify themselves and call that empowerment and complain when men do it
l agree with you 100% on this matter
Scottishlad888
Rep:
?
Report 5 days ago
You sound a very modest person as a guy l love to wear sweatshirts
KelsieTaylor
Rep:
?
Report 5 days ago
(Original post by Anonymous)
Just because someone is showing skin, doesn't mean they are objectifying/sexualising themselves:facepalm:
and no one complains when men show off skin
Rufus the red
Badges: 16
Rep:
?
Report 5 days ago
Don't do anything for anyone else unless it really matters to you. If you don't feel comfortable wearing something don't wear it.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

With no certainty that exams next year wil take place, how does this make you feel?

More motivated (30)
26.79%
Less motivated (82)
73.21%

Watched Threads