Maria Raffa
Badges: 3
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 2 days ago
Hello, I changed the University and I send the SFE CO1 form, how many days will take to appear the new university on my SFE account and after how many days I will receive an answer,thank you and good day to all.
SFE Isaac
Badges: 10
Rep:
?
Report 19 hours ago
(Original post by Maria Raffa)
Hello, I changed the University and I send the SFE CO1 form, how many days will take to appear the new university on my SFE account and after how many days I will receive an answer,thank you and good day to all.
Hi Maria,

Please allow up to 6 weeks to be re assessed after submitting the changes, if you are an SFE applicant then you can show your university your previous entitlement letter and ask them to manually confirm your registration so that your funding is released to you without delays even if the changes have not been assessed yet.
Thanks, Isaac
Maria Raffa
Badges: 3
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 6 minutes ago
(Original post by SFE Isaac)
Hi Maria,

Please allow up to 6 weeks to be re assessed after submitting the changes, if you are an SFE applicant then you can show your university your previous entitlement letter and ask them to manually confirm your registration so that your funding is released to you without delays even if the changes have not been assessed yet.
Thanks, Isaac
Thank you for the reply
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

How are you feeling ahead of starting University?

I am excited and looking forward to starting (53)
13.7%
I am excited but have some apprehension around Covid-19 measures (51)
13.18%
I am concerned I will miss out on aspects of the uni experience due to new measures (147)
37.98%
I am concerned the Covid-19 measures at uni are not strong enough (42)
10.85%
I am nervous and feel I don't have enough information (73)
18.86%
Something else (let us know in the thread!) (21)
5.43%

Watched Threads