Want more information about this university?
University of Sheffield Alumni
Badges: 8
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 4 weeks ago
Hi everyone, our accommodation moving-in period for undergraduates has started today - we can't wait to meet you all!

We want to hear what you're up to this weekend - Here's a couple of questions to get you started:
- What accommodation site are you moving into?
- Have you made any plans with your new flatmates?
- What are you looking forward to most in Intro Week?

Moving away to university can be a really exciting time, but you understandably might be feeling a little nervous. This is completely normal, and there is lots of support on hand from our Residence Life Team should you need it.

Feel free to post any questions you have about living independently as a student - big or small! We'll do our best to answer or find someone who can help you
Purdy358
Badges: 6
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
(Original post by University of Sheffield Alumni)
Hi everyone, our accommodation moving-in period for undergraduates has started today - we can't wait to meet you all!

We want to hear what you're up to this weekend - Here's a couple of questions to get you started:
- What accommodation site are you moving into?
- Have you made any plans with your new flatmates?
- What are you looking forward to most in Intro Week?

Moving away to university can be a really exciting time, but you understandably might be feeling a little nervous. This is completely normal, and there is lots of support on hand from our Residence Life Team should you need it.

Feel free to post any questions you have about living independently as a student - big or small! We'll do our best to answer or find someone who can help you
When we arrive tomorrow, will there be signs to tell you which car park to use? My son is in Froggatt. Thank you.
University of Sheffield Alumni
Badges: 8
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 4 weeks ago
(Original post by Purdy358)
When we arrive tomorrow, will there be signs to tell you which car park to use? My son is in Froggatt. Thank you.
Hi there,

Sorry my response might be too late if your son's move-in is today! When you collect the keys from the Edge, staff will be able to tell you where you should park your car. You should have a move-in slot pre-booked so there will be plenty of car parking space.

I hope your son's move-in goes well, and wishing you a warm welcome to the University of Sheffield!

- Danielle
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Current uni students - are you thinking of dropping out of university?

Yes, I'm seriously considering dropping out (47)
15.93%
I'm not sure (8)
2.71%
No, I'm going to stick it out for now (101)
34.24%
I have already dropped out (4)
1.36%
I'm not a current university student (135)
45.76%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed