The Student Room Group

Ideas for Economics EPQ

Hey, I've just started my EPQ, but I still don't have a very good idea of what topic to do it on. I want it to be economics based, but I can't really narrow it down. I could look at how COVID has effected the tech industry, for example, but I have a lot more ideas as well. How do I pick one topic in economics to focus on?
you could go for the topic you just mentioned. Very topical
Reply 2
If you have a couple of question ideas, write them down and jot down notes and points you think you’d be able to write about them. Whichever one has the most you think you could write and argue about, then you should pick that one. Or if you enjoy writing about one of them the most then pick that one. I don’t know much about economics but your idea you mentioned seemed interesting. Just remember that you will need to find a lot of resources to quote in your dissertation so make sure that the question you end up choosing has a lot of sources you can look at, your question is relevant to now but that may also mean that because it is so recent, there may not be many opinions from experts/books/magazines available about it. That’s all the advice I could offer you, good luck!!

Quick Reply

Latest