Lily rose 18
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 month ago
Hi guys, I really need some guidance on applying for higher tier unis for econ and the harsh truth. Is it possible? What can I do to strengthen my application while I’m studying first year at Bath. I chose my Ucas uni choices poorly in year 12 and would rather stay closer to home or go to Warwick or Durham where their course is more reputable and are targets for banking and finance.

Thanks
Lily
Last edited by Lily rose 18; 1 month ago
ninja24
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
It is possible. Just try hard in your 1st year. But why would you want to move away from Bath? It's a good university.
Lily rose 18
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 4 weeks ago
(Original post by ninja24)
It is possible. Just try hard in your 1st year. But why would you want to move away from Bath? It's a good university.
I don’t know if it is possible with this year especially with Covid. I have emailed the unis above and they’ve said they do not accept transfers perhaps the link I saw was outdated and that they don’t accept transfers anymore.

Bath is a good uni but it’s not as reputable for Banking and Finance sector. I know it’s what you do with your degree and not where it’s from but I worry that there won’t be as much support or resources to assist me with applying for internships.

Thanks
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Current uni students - are you thinking of dropping out of university?

Yes, I'm seriously considering dropping out (57)
15.16%
I'm not sure (13)
3.46%
No, I'm going to stick it out for now (129)
34.31%
I have already dropped out (6)
1.6%
I'm not a current university student (171)
45.48%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise