PinkBlossom
Badges: 4
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 month ago
hi, i am having to change my university due to moving. i am doing a nursing degree and all i need to complete is my last clinical placement, so when i transfer to the other uni i wont be in placement until march 2021, although i will be enrolled from this October.
When i applied for student finance i was intending to stay at my current university and i have received my money. My question is... if i have already received my SF, will they ask me to pay it back immediately if i transfer and i am not in placement till March?
hope that makes sense x
Tracey_W
Badges: 10
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by PinkBlossom)
hi, i am having to change my university due to moving. i am doing a nursing degree and all i need to complete is my last clinical placement, so when i transfer to the other uni i wont be in placement until march 2021, although i will be enrolled from this October.
When i applied for student finance i was intending to stay at my current university and i have received my money. My question is... if i have already received my SF, will they ask me to pay it back immediately if i transfer and i am not in placement till March?
hope that makes sense x
Best to talk to student finance as soon as you can and see what they say to you as they will know best on this.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Current uni students - are you thinking of dropping out of university?

Yes, I'm seriously considering dropping out (80)
14.26%
I'm not sure (25)
4.46%
No, I'm going to stick it out for now (178)
31.73%
I have already dropped out (12)
2.14%
I'm not a current university student (266)
47.42%

Watched Threads