Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 4 weeks ago
I'm 15 years old from Birmingham and I want a job
I don't have my national insurance number yet
there are no paper rounds in my area
please tell me places that hire 15-year-olds
I have experience in restaurants and modeling but I don't mind working anywhere really
thank you
Last edited by kittyzie; 4 weeks ago
StarWinchester
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
have a look at the 'careers' or 'jobs' sections on the websites of store near you and see if there are any part time jobs available, and make sure you have a good CV. In my experience, employers prefer hiring 16-18 year old rather than 15 since I believe there are different laws about what times you can work etc. So maybe email the companies and ask.
Compost
Badges: 19
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
Very few people will employ you formally below 16. Some form of paper round is your best bet.
wastedcuriosity
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
Not many companies employ 15-year olds. What about dog walking or babysitting? You could advertise on a FB group or something
StarWinchester
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
^^ That's a really good idea. Babysitting, petsitting and dog walking can be really good ways of making some cash and will make your CV more impressive!
Native087
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
As said above, dog walking n that are solid ideas. If you have a laptop/pc then there is good money to be made on the internet for your age. I was selling emails from 14-15 for 10p each. Doesn't look like a lot but little things like that are useful. Also online surveys are great if you can make a decent fake background for yourself that you can memorise.

Very tough at your age, best starting point for online is a paypal acconut, make one under a friend/families name or just yours and lie about age.

Good luck
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Current uni students - are you thinking of dropping out of university?

Yes, I'm seriously considering dropping out (33)
16.84%
I'm not sure (5)
2.55%
No, I'm going to stick it out for now (69)
35.2%
I have already dropped out (3)
1.53%
I'm not a current university student (86)
43.88%

Watched Threads