A142000
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 month ago
Hello
I have sent my student finance form by post since I'm not a UK native. However, I didn't put my costumer reference number. I have created an account in the student finance portal and while I was completing the enrolment for my course, I noticed that it asked for my CRN, which I found later on my student finance portal, and so I wrote it on the enrollment.
My question is, since I didn't put the CRN on the form, but did put it on my enrolment form in the university, will it link with my account on student finance? I tried to call SF England but with no luck :/ Can someone help me?
SFE Isaac
Badges: 10
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
(Original post by A142000)
Hello
I have sent my student finance form by post since I'm not a UK native. However, I didn't put my costumer reference number. I have created an account in the student finance portal and while I was completing the enrolment for my course, I noticed that it asked for my CRN, which I found later on my student finance portal, and so I wrote it on the enrollment.
My question is, since I didn't put the CRN on the form, but did put it on my enrolment form in the university, will it link with my account on student finance? I tried to call SF England but with no luck :/ Can someone help me?
Hi, we will date enter your application on the account you already created so yes that should be your CRN.
Thanks, Isaac
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Current uni students - are you thinking of dropping out of university?

Yes, I'm seriously considering dropping out (80)
14.13%
I'm not sure (26)
4.59%
No, I'm going to stick it out for now (179)
31.63%
I have already dropped out (12)
2.12%
I'm not a current university student (269)
47.53%

Watched Threads