The Student Room Group

Best friendddd

I want a boy-bestiee. All my friends have one outside of school but I just don't know any boys at all. I am 14 and from the UK lmfaoooo that's gonna put bare ppl off but yeaaaaa just replyy to this and I will pm u xx
boys if ur from the UK and ur 15/16 (year 11) pm me :smile:
I can't help thinking this is the wrong chat room for this kind of thing...

Spoiler

Reply 3
Original post by Rufus the red
I can't help thinking this is the wrong chat room for this kind of thing...

Spoiler

I can type perfectly fine if I wanted, as I am doing here but sorry if my use of language offended you or hurt you in any kind of way!
I'm still not sold on the fact that you aren't a troll.

Original post by Anonymous
I can type perfectly fine if I wanted, as I am doing here but sorry if my use of language offended you or hurt you in any kind of way!

^to :biggrin:.
Original post by noturhabibti
boys if ur from the UK and ur 15/16 (year 11) pm me :smile:

my brain is 3 years younger than me is that calm yh
I want a boy-bestiee. All my friends have one outside of school but I just don't know any boys at all. I am 14 and from the UK lmfaoooo that's gonna put bare ppl off but yeaaaaa just replyy to this and I will pm u xx

You should try and be around those with a similar, or a higher, mindset than you. By that, I mean you should surround yourself with people that will make you a better person. I do apologise, but the idea of wanting to be friends with someone that uses the abbreviation "lmfao", the word "bare", "yea" and "xx" is extremely off-putting. Is her Majesty's English so delinquent to the point where the younger generation are resorting to this sort of phraseology to express themselves? If this is the case, then I am so glad I was born in 2000.
Same to me if ur a guy aged 14-16 pm me i need a guy best friend
Original post by onceuponatime1
You should try and be around those with a similar, or a higher, mindset than you. By that, I mean you should surround yourself with people that will make you a better person. I do apologise, but the idea of wanting to be friends with someone that uses the abbreviation "lmfao", the word "bare", "yea" and "xx" is extremely off-putting. Is her Majesty's English so delinquent to the point where the younger generation are resorting to this sort of phraseology to express themselves? If this is the case, then I am so glad I was born in 2000.

I quite agree with that and it is that coupled with the inexplicably good punctuation that has brought me to the conclusion that our good friend is a troll attempting to imitate what the teens of today sound like and has quite possibly misjudged the type of person that uses TSR and what vernacular would be conducive to further communications with them.
Reply 9

Sorry, I speak like this with my friend and I was literally just speaking to her before. When I speak, I speak properly and I get 'bullied' I guess you could say so when I text I just speak like that but okay, I guess in future I will speak like a normal person and not resort to the type of phraseology I use.
Original post by Rufus the red
I quite agree with that and it is that coupled with the inexplicably good punctuation that has brought me to the conclusion that our good friend is a troll attempting to imitate what the teens of today sound like and has quite possibly misjudged the type of person that uses TSR and what vernacular would be conducive to further communications with them.

Excuse me, I am not a troll and I am 100% 14 years of age. I just speak like that, what is your actual problem with it? I don't want to be rude but still, it doesn't have anything to do with you
Sorry, I speak like this with my friend and I was literally just speaking to her before. When I speak, I speak properly and I get 'bullied' I guess you could say so when I text I just speak like that but okay, I guess in future I will speak like a normal person and not resort to the type of phraseology I use.

Speaking like you just did with the original post hinders your literal development. Ultimately, that sort of vocabulary is simply not used in the real world, and for good reason. If your friends bully you for speaking professionally, it says more about them than you. In fact, I would not be around those who criticise me for speaking correctly. In fact, that is a borderline paradox, as you are being bullied for speaking in the correct way. I cannot fathom that thought! Ugh, day by day, the younger generation are plastering over Shakespeare's divine work.
Speaking like you just did with the original post hinders your literal development. Ultimately, that sort of vocabulary is simply not used in the real world, and for good reason. If your friends bully you for speaking professionally, it says more about them than you. In fact, I would not be around those who criticise me for speaking correctly. In fact, that is a borderline paradox, as you are being bullied for speaking in the correct way. I cannot fathom that thought! Ugh, day by day, the younger generation are plastering over Shakespeare's divine work.

Thank you for the advice and I am certain I will start speaking professionally and along with that, when I type I will continue to speak in the same manner.
hahah i feel like every girl needs a guy bestie
Thank you for the advice and I am certain I will start speaking professionally and along with that, when I type I will continue to speak in the same manner.

You have improved already. A toast to the honourable lady!
Original post by BlackkQueen12
hahah i feel like every girl needs a guy bestie

Yeah haha :smile:
Original post by dj_ad_1
my brain is 3 years younger than me is that calm yh

thats calm ig hehe

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending