Apologised for talking about my worry. About virus.

Watch
Anonymous #1
Report Thread starter 4 weeks ago
I send my friends a few texts about how she is getting on at work as she returned a week ago but she its been 2 weeks and she hadn't replied. Yesterday i went on to tell her about my worries and today apologised to her after telling her about my worry about the increase in infection rates and the worry of their being a second national lockdown... i went on to tell her how if schools keep sending children home due to mild symptoms then when on kids expected to learn, next year?! And how some people are waiting so long to book a test- like my cousin and then get told the earliest appointment is 2/3 hrs away!

I ended it with 'Anyway, look after yourself and your family'

I didn't say anything wrong to her did I, or anything that could upset her?
I have been messaging her a few times since she began work to see how she's getting on and reminding her to stay safe and I'm sure she's got my messages but I've had no reply (maybe they didn't need a reply, I don't know)

But im just hoping what I've said to her has not offended her in anyway- as she is not replying.

Thank you..
Anonymous #1
bump
LovelyMrFox
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
It would have been better to just tell her to stay safe. There was no reason to bring schools into things or to ramble on.
Anonymous #1
(Original post by LovelyMrFox)
It would have been better to just tell her to stay safe. There was no reason to bring schools into things or to ramble on.
I told her to 'stay safe' when she returned back to work... she hadn't replied or anything ever since she has gone back to work.
Then yesterday I sent a message telling her my worries about the virus etc and then apolgised for sharing my worries with her and telling her to just take care
Anonymous #1
^^
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

What do you want most from university virtual open days and online events?

I want to be able to watch in my own time rather than turn up live (189)
29.3%
I want to hear more about the specifics of the course (106)
16.43%
I want to be able to dip in and dip out of lots of different sessions (58)
8.99%
I want to meet current students (54)
8.37%
I want to meet academics and the people that will be teaching me (51)
7.91%
I want to have a taster lecture or workshop to see what the teaching is like (128)
19.84%
My parents/guardians are more interested than me to be honest (38)
5.89%
Other things – I'll tell you in the thread (21)
3.26%

Watched Threads