sofia567
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 month ago
What does it mean when a guy rejects you but his friends reaction is the opposite, as in the friends are disappointed that he said no to you, does that mean there is a possibility that he secretly likes you back?
deadroseex
Badges: 17
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by sofia567)
What does it mean when a guy rejects you but his friends reaction is the opposite, as in the friends are disappointed that he said no to you, does that mean there is a possibility that he secretly likes you back?
Yes that is a strong possibility or they just shipped you guys.
jellybellyb
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
It's very possible that the guy you like shares the same feelings. He could just be scared and/or isn't ready for a relationship, but it could also mean that the friends of this guy just enjoyed the thought of you two together (almost like shipping it).
Hope this helps!
Anonymous #1
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by jellybellyb)
It's very possible that the guy you like shares the same feelings. He could just be scared and/or isn't ready for a relationship, but it could also mean that the friends of this guy just enjoyed the thought of you two together (almost like shipping it).
Hope this helps!
Thank you, I also catch him staring at me aswell, is there anything that I could do about it, I have high hopes
jellybellyb
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by Anonymous)
Thank you, I also catch him staring at me aswell, is there anything that I could do about it, I have high hopes
Well, because you have already approached him with the idea that you have feelings for him but he shot you down even though you believe something is there, I would actually approach his friends. Ask them what's going on, if he feels the same way, why he rejected you, things like that. Just get a sense of what's going on then go from there.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Current uni students - are you thinking of dropping out of university?

Yes, I'm seriously considering dropping out (170)
14.71%
I'm not sure (53)
4.58%
No, I'm going to stick it out for now (341)
29.5%
I have already dropped out (34)
2.94%
I'm not a current university student (558)
48.27%

Watched Threads