Want more information about this university?
Anonymous #1
Report Thread starter 3 months ago
Hello ! I'm enrolling as a postgraduate in January 2021 and I sent my application for accommodation as soon as I received the university's mail (more than one month ago).

However, I have still not received an answer. On the website it says that my application has been verified and now waiting for allocation.

I'm getting a little anxious as the university's mail it only takes unto 15 days to get an answer on accommodation.

Is anyone in the same situation as me ?

Or does anyone have advice ? Like starting to apply to private accommodations ?

Thank you
No you're cute
Badges: 5
Rep:
?
Report 3 months ago
(Original post by Anonymous)
Hello ! I'm enrolling as a postgraduate in January 2021 and I sent my application for accommodation as soon as I received the university's mail (more than one month ago).

However, I have still not received an answer. On the website it says that my application has been verified and now waiting for allocation.

I'm getting a little anxious as the university's mail it only takes unto 15 days to get an answer on accommodation.

Is anyone in the same situation as me ?

Or does anyone have advice ? Like starting to apply to private accommodations ?

Thank you
U should email the residences team or call them 😊. The contact info is usually at the end of their emails. And on their website.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Have you experienced financial difficulties as a student due to Covid-19?

Yes, I have really struggled financially (54)
16.98%
I have experienced some financial difficulties (91)
28.62%
I haven't experienced any financial difficulties and things have stayed the same (119)
37.42%
I have had better financial opportunities as a result of the pandemic (43)
13.52%
I've had another experience (let us know in the thread!) (11)
3.46%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed