I'm 100% sure this girl is attracted to me but she ignores my texts?

Watch
supersonik023
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 10 months ago
This girl is my older sister's good friend and youngest of her friends, and we are the sane age, both 21,and I'm pretty sure she wouldn't play me or use me for free attention and pretend she likes me because of her relationship with my sister.

When she comes over to my sister, she's always greeting me with a huge smile, treating me differently than others, and always asking me personal questions. She flirts with me, plays with her hair, bites her lips and is really playful when talking to me. And eye contact with her is insane, she literally moves across the room to sit across me and keeps staring directly in my eyes and after a few seconds looks down and blushes. It happened 2 times. When my sister was talking about some guy that liked her, I was looking at her and smiling and she quickly glanced and smiled to see if I was looking.

I've only recently started to pick up these signs that she likes me, even though I knew her for more than 5 years, we hung out alone first time few months ago when my sister went to get ready in the bathroom. I was shocked how easily our conversation was going, she's laughing at my stupid jokes, playing with her hair and was very nervous. It's like I've known her for the whole life and our chemistry is amazing.

Two years ago she grabbed my hand when we were coming home from a party with a group of friends and we walked like that for 10 minutes. But I never thought she liked me at that time, even though she was nice to me, I think she had a crush on me for a long time.

I made an excuse to walk with her to her work from my place because she was visiting my sister, because I was going into that direction to pick up some things from a friend. This is the second time we hung out alone, it was like a 30 minute walk. She didn't use her phone for a second while she was hanging out with me even though it's always in her hand. She was talking all the time keeping the conversation going and was extremely interested in me and everything I had to say. I intentionally touched her hand when she was passing me some keys that were in her pocket and she leaned into me after that. Few minutes after that she brushes her arm against mine and says "Ooops" in a very playful manner and we smile at each other.

Now when we were supposed to part ways she says hi to me and calls me by this nickname and just gives me a high five but she usually greets me with a long hug.

We follow each other on Instagram and I answered her story two weeks ago when she posted that she got a baby sister and I congratulated her and conversation was like two messages and I didn't try to keep the conversation going. I texted her today when I liked her picture that she posted, I just sent her a " " and she liked that message the same second I sent it and I sent her a playful joke after that that includes her name in a funny, yet playful way and it doesn't require her to answer, but still, she just seen the message.

So what would be my best approach with this girl, I'm gonna stop texting her, but I don't know when I'm gonna see her again in person and I'm gonna ask her for a drink or something like that, thing is, no one knows about our looks and flirts we've been exchanging, not even my sister, so what's my best approach to this situation?
2500_2
Badges: 18
Rep:
?
Report 10 months ago
well... you could tell your sister you like her friend and ask if she thinks you have a chance (it's unlikely she doesn't know)
or you could send an actual clear text that asks her out/tells her you are interested
noturhabibti
Badges: 17
Rep:
?
Report 10 months ago
maybe shes just a bad texter:dontknow:
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

How are you feeling about starting university this autumn?

Really excited (65)
21.96%
Excited but a bit nervous (134)
45.27%
Not bothered either way (36)
12.16%
I'm really nervous (61)
20.61%

Watched Threads