RoisinTewkesbury
Badges: 11
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 month ago
Hello to anyone who is reading this.

I'm doing an EPQ and don't know what to do for it. I have general ideas but they need whittling down. I have four ideas so if you could give me your opinion about what would seem the most fascinating it would be much appreciated

The ideas are:
The French Revolution
Something to do with Irish History
The Blitz
Women in Crime

thank you for your help
neko no basu
  • Political Ambassador
Badges: 19
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
They all sound like really interesting but also very broad topics 😅 especially the Irish history one. Any of those 4 would make a reasonable EPQ topic. I guess start with what particular aspects of each topic interests you the most and go from there.

I recommend that you watch some documentaries/read some books/articles etc. to find out which one appeals to you the most. Make sure whatever topic you do does not overlap with any content you might already be studying at school.
RoisinTewkesbury
Badges: 11
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 month ago
(Original post by neko no basu)
They all sound like really interesting but also very broad topics 😅 especially the Irish history one. Any of those 4 would make a reasonable EPQ topic. I guess start with what particular aspects of each topic interests you the most and go from there.

I recommend that you watch some documentaries/read some books/articles etc. to find out which one appeals to you the most. Make sure whatever topic you do does not overlap with any content you might already be studying at school.
Thank You!
Yes the Irish History is very broad because I don't know much about it but my mum's Irish and she said she can help me pick a more specific topic.
I will definitely watch some documentaries on the topics so thank you for the advice
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Current uni students - are you thinking of dropping out of university?

Yes, I'm seriously considering dropping out (172)
14.64%
I'm not sure (54)
4.6%
No, I'm going to stick it out for now (344)
29.28%
I have already dropped out (35)
2.98%
I'm not a current university student (570)
48.51%

Watched Threads