plsdontignoreme
Badges: 11
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 4 weeks ago
My likely predicted grades could be AAB (maybe one A*) and I have a few extracurriculars for history as that is what I want to study but I am not sure if I should bother applying. Any advice??
chloenix
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
What are the entry requirements for your course? And you will need extensive super curriculurs and research behind you. Do you have that?
Theloniouss
Badges: 18
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
if your predicted grades aren't good enough, you are unlikely to get an interview.
plsdontignoreme
Badges: 11
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 4 weeks ago
(Original post by chloenix)
What are the entry requirements for your course? And you will need extensive super curriculurs and research behind you. Do you have that?
AAA

I have read a few books, watched lectures and have a job for a historical website but I can ask my teachers for other extra curriculars.
J_Harber
Badges: 5
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
(Original post by plsdontignoreme)
My likely predicted grades could be AAB (maybe one A*) and I have a few extracurriculars for history as that is what I want to study but I am not sure if I should bother applying. Any advice??
If your predicted grades don't match the requirements you are very unlikely to be successful. Of course you have no chance if you don't try...
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Current uni students - are you thinking of dropping out of university?

Yes, I'm seriously considering dropping out (59)
14.97%
I'm not sure (14)
3.55%
No, I'm going to stick it out for now (134)
34.01%
I have already dropped out (6)
1.52%
I'm not a current university student (181)
45.94%

Watched Threads