Grade 9 English StructureWatch
1) watch Mr bruff or Tracey Reay 9-1 english lit/ English Lang videos = helped me achieve grade 7-9 in my analysis questions.
2) make a point, stick to that point, use a quote or short quotes together that compliment each other.
3) zoom in and out on the quote state the authorial method and the meaning of a specific word in the quote.
4) do connotations and associations/ symbolism of the quote.
5) don’t forget the structure talking about tone, imagery, mood etc.
6) include the writer’s intention and the effect it has on the reader.
7) have different interpretations of the quote to show your critical thinking and to achieve the higher bracket.
My teacher used this structure with me and I found it so helpful.