Does he find me attractive?

Watch
Anonymous #1
Report Thread starter 1 month ago
Hi everyone I hope ur well! I just started my college course again after 6 months of lockdown! We had new ppl and some of my old classmates, there is especially one guy that really catched my attention, hes very good looking and funny, He started staring at me from afar and when I catch him he looks away, he also takes the same college bus I take, He looks at me with a serious face, He also sits near me every class, He also tries to show off(hes kinda muscular) why does he do that in front of me? I admit im a attractive girl and many boys stare ar me, but there is something special with this guy and catched my attention, wah do u think?
Anonymous #2
Report 1 month ago
so you are attractive to tall muscular guy? how tall is he? is he too buffed?

P.S - i think he just wants to get under your pant.
jellybellyb
Badges: 17
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by Anonymous)
Hi everyone I hope ur well! I just started my college course again after 6 months of lockdown! We had new ppl and some of my old classmates, there is especially one guy that really catched my attention, hes very good looking and funny, He started staring at me from afar and when I catch him he looks away, he also takes the same college bus I take, He looks at me with a serious face, He also sits near me every class, He also tries to show off(hes kinda muscular) why does he do that in front of me? I admit im a attractive girl and many boys stare ar me, but there is something special with this guy and catched my attention, wah do u think?
There is a very high possibility that he may be attracted to you, but I am a little curious about the whole "serious face" thing. If this serious face is more like a resting, daydreaming kind of face then you could assume he finds you attractive but if it really is like a mad-dog kind of look, I would be a bit worried. I'm also wondering if you have had conversations with each other. If not, he might be wondering how to approach you.
Anonymous #1
Report Thread starter 1 month ago
(Original post by jellybellyb)
There is a very high possibility that he may be attracted to you, but I am a little curious about the whole "serious face" thing. If this serious face is more like a resting, daydreaming kind of face then you could assume he finds you attractive but if it really is like a mad-dog kind of look, I would be a bit worried. I'm also wondering if you have had conversations with each other. If not, he might be wondering how to approach you.
He did try to approach me, while having a break from my science class , he came to me and asked if we had the same teacher after, even tho he knew that, He lookd at me with a serious face but not angry or super serious, he sometimes turns around to see me and stuff, i also started noticing him more, is there any tip where I can approach him and become friend with him first?
khadijaaaxxxx
Badges: 19
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
sounds as if he is attracted to you
Anonymous #3
Report 1 month ago
It “caught” your attention love. Not “catched”. Anyway seems like the start of a teen romance, so keep flirting with him and hopefully you’ll be a thing.
jellybellyb
Badges: 17
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by Anonymous)
He did try to approach me, while having a break from my science class , he came to me and asked if we had the same teacher after, even tho he knew that, He lookd at me with a serious face but not angry or super serious, he sometimes turns around to see me and stuff, i also started noticing him more, is there any tip where I can approach him and become friend with him first?
Well, it's pretty obvious he has a thing for you and you've definitely caught his attention. My best tip would just be yourself and go with the flow. Due to him already showing signs of wanting to approach you, you can definetly make the first move and introduce yourself if you haven't. Just have a friendly conversation and see where it goes from there. Of course, if you're into him as well a little flirting doesn't hurt
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Current uni students - are you thinking of dropping out of university?

Yes, I'm seriously considering dropping out (184)
14.23%
I'm not sure (59)
4.56%
No, I'm going to stick it out for now (380)
29.39%
I have already dropped out (37)
2.86%
I'm not a current university student (633)
48.96%

Watched Threads