(WMA11) IAL Pure Maths 1 New Syllabus- 19 October 2020 (Exam Discussion)

Watch this thread
Poll: What mark do you think you got?
70-75 (5)
17.24%
65-69 (4)
13.79%
60-64 (7)
24.14%
55-59 (4)
13.79%
50-54 (4)
13.79%
45-49 (3)
10.34%
40-44 (0)
0%
35-39 (0)
0%
30-34 (0)
0%
Less than 30 (2)
6.9%
Badges: 19
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report Thread starter 1 year ago
Here is the discussion thread for the Maths P1 exam. You can post any thoughts on the exam here!
AmmaarahS
Badges: 11
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 1 year ago
(Original post by 8013)
Here is the discussion thread for the Maths P1 exam. You can post any thoughts on the exam here!
Heyy!! Have you done the Jan 2020 paper?
Rep:
(Original post by AmmaarahS)
Heyy!! Have you done the Jan 2020 paper?
Yes. I think it is a bit difficult.
skn1
Badges: 1
Rep:
Report 1 year ago
I don't know why but I feel like the paper is gonna be tricky
Last edited by skn1; 1 year ago
meilad6
Badges: 9
Rep:
Report 1 year ago
Im soooooo scareddddd for the exam because there are only few past papers for the new syllabus and all the new syllabus past papers are pretty hard compared to old syllabus
Sumayyasheikh
Rep:
Report 1 year ago
does anyone have the mark scheme for the jan 2020 p1 paper?
skn1
Badges: 1
Rep:
Report 1 year ago
(Original post by Sumayyasheikh)
no but there are plenty of walkthroughs on youtube
AmmaarahS
Rep:
Report 1 year ago
hey. yes i do. pm me your email
AmmaarahS
Rep:
Report 1 year ago
Oh well. It attatched! Here you go.
Attached files
Sumayyasheikh
Rep:
Report 1 year ago
Oh well. It attatched! Here you go.
OMGGG thank you so muchhhhhh!!!!
AmmaarahS
Rep:
Report 1 year ago
OMGGG thank you so muchhhhhh!!!!
Welcome
AmmaarahS
Rep:
Report 1 year ago
Hello guys.
Linking June and Oct 2019 and Jan 2020 P1 QP and MS
Ill link the P2 ones in the p2 thread.
Attached files
Rep:
I just got 69 in June 2019 paper. I got 62 in January 2020, and I have October left.
ianthesecond
Badges: 6
Rep:
Report 1 year ago
Hello guys.
Yooooo thank you so much! You're giving us a favor by sharing them with us! Really appreciated~
AmmaarahS
Rep:
Report 1 year ago
(Original post by ianthesecond)
Yooooo thank you so much! You're giving us a favor by sharing them with us! Really appreciated~
Welcome. happy to help
Badges: 8
Rep:
Report 1 year ago
Hello guys.
where can i find the p2 thread?
AmmaarahS
Rep:
Report 1 year ago
(Original post by 3956)
where can i find the p2 thread?
search for IAL pure maths 2 new syllabus-21 october 2020
Last edited by AmmaarahS; 1 year ago
Abrar21
Badges: 8
Rep:
Report 1 year ago
Guys I have given Mechanics paper yesterday on Friday 16th October trust me it was hell of a life. The toughest paper I have ever appeared for. I am saying this with 100% confidence that the grade boundaries will go low. And yh I am also appearing for Maths P1. I have actually physically appeared for Jan 2020 for Edexcel exam and I got D is 1st try. Hoping for the best this time for me and everyone
Rep:
I will be doing a C2 and the October 2019 paper this afternoon. Liverpool is kicking off in the evening at local time.
If I fail to get 90UMS in any of the papers and Liverpool suffered defeat to Everton this evening, I will be posting a recording of myself singing It's A Grand Old Team (Everton's anthem).
AmmaarahS
Rep:
Report 1 year ago
(Original post by Abrar21)
Guys I have given Mechanics paper yesterday on Friday 16th October trust me it was hell of a life. The toughest paper I have ever appeared for. I am saying this with 100% confidence that the grade boundaries will go low. And yh I am also appearing for Maths P1. I have actually physically appeared for Jan 2020 for Edexcel exam and I got D is 1st try. Hoping for the best this time for me and everyone
All the best! Dont worry you will do great
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest

How are you feeling about your results?

They're better than I expected (69)
41.57%
They're exactly what I expected (38)