25 year old virgin girl!

Watch
Anonymous #1
Report Thread starter 1 month ago
Hello
So for a long part of my life I was a virgin and never had a boyfriend for religious reasons until I moved out
My family was a muslim and would kill me if I did But They always thought I would eventually get married but no one ever proposed even though am attractive and educated
So I moved out and met this guy online
He is from abroad
And he says we can get married and all
But until now I haven't seen him in real life
I have been talking to him for 6 months
Am not good at making relationships in real life I have anxiety around men I blame being in religious single gender school
I tend to stay home most of the time
So now am wondering will I stay a virgin and alone all my life? Will this guy ever travel to me and meet me?
ROTL94
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
I don't want to put a dampner on things but you really shouldn't trust what people on the Internet tell you especially when they make bold promises without even having met you properly, even moreso when you've only been communicating for 6 months. You probably won't, not very many people do remain virgins until death.
Last edited by ROTL94; 1 month ago
NowAndThen
Badges: 19
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by Anonymous)
Hello
So for a long part of my life I was a virgin and never had a boyfriend for religious reasons until I moved out
My family was a muslim and would kill me if I did But They always thought I would eventually get married but no one ever proposed even though am attractive and educated
So I moved out and met this guy online
He is from abroad
And he says we can get married and all
But until now I haven't seen him in real life
I have been talking to him for 6 months
Am not good at making relationships in real life I have anxiety around men I blame being in religious single gender school
I tend to stay home most of the time
So now am wondering will I stay a virgin and alone all my life? Will this guy ever travel to me and meet me?
Relax and make real friends in the real world. You will be surprised as you take baby steps to get to know others. Be friendly or be a friend if you want to have friends. And, it is advisable to check out online friends for real before getting all involved.
LovelyMrFox
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
Usually not the best move to plan on getting married before you even meet each other :lol: It'd probably be easier to meet people in person rather than online or though a long distance relationship.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Current uni students - are you thinking of dropping out of university?

Yes, I'm seriously considering dropping out (183)
14.29%
I'm not sure (59)
4.61%
No, I'm going to stick it out for now (377)
29.43%
I have already dropped out (37)
2.89%
I'm not a current university student (625)
48.79%

Watched Threads