keeno25
Badges: 12
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 4 weeks ago
I did an external exam (FSMQ) outside of my school. So when i add that onto the ucas form , it says that i went to the school where i did my exam, when all i did was write the exam there. So i am getting an alert saying "You have went to 2 different schools during this period"
claireestelle
Badges: 22
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
(Original post by keeno25)
I did an external exam (FSMQ) outside of my school. So when i add that onto the ucas form , it says that i went to the school where i did my exam, when all i did was write the exam there. So i am getting an alert saying "You have went to 2 different schools during this period"
it should still allow you to do it, can you ignore the alert at all?
keeno25
Rep:
?
(Original post by claireestelle)
it should still allow you to do it, can you ignore the alert at all?
No, but it just seems a little bit weird as the form thinks i went to 2 schools during that period of time.
Do i even need to declare my fsmq? It was something i flopped badly and doesnt look good amongst my other grades
claireestelle
Badges: 22
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
No, but it just seems a little bit weird as the form thinks i went to 2 schools during that period of time.
Do i even need to declare my fsmq? It was something i flopped badly and doesnt look good amongst my other grades
yes you have to declare any qualifications you have that are level 2 and above.
keeno25
Rep:
?
When adding our choices, do we put in our preference and can we change the order in which we list our univerisities? Or can we not give our preference right now?
ecolier
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
When adding our choices, do we put in our preference and can we change the order in which we list our univerisities? Or can we not give our preference right now?
There's no preference as such. You are expressing equal interest in all the universities you're applying to.

You only choose your "firm" and "insurance" if / when you have offers.
keeno25
Rep:
?
(Original post by ecolier)
There's no preference as such. You are expressing equal interest in all the universities you're applying to.

You only choose your "firm" and "insurance" if / when you have offers.
Oh right thanks makes sense right now
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Current uni students - are you thinking of dropping out of university?

Yes, I'm seriously considering dropping out (33)
16.18%
I'm not sure (8)
3.92%
No, I'm going to stick it out for now (72)
35.29%
I have already dropped out (3)
1.47%
I'm not a current university student (88)
43.14%

Watched Threads