Kingston University has lost its ABP accreditiation halfway through the academic year

Watch
Kingston20
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 4 weeks ago
Hi
Has anyone had experience of this, or have ideas for a suitable outcome? Many of us are international students and not quite sure how this works in the UK
The Occupational and Business Psychology course at Kingston University London, started 2019 with BPS and ABP accreditation. On January 1st 2020 it lost ABP accreditation but failed to inform any students, not a murmour, not an email, just a quiet withdrawing of the ABP accreditiation on the Kingston University web site.

Finally a few of us realised, and those without psychology at bachelors that knew they could not join the BPS, find they are no longer on an ABP course, which they paid for or were paying for monthly whilst the accreditation was seemingly quietly removed.

If anyone has had experience of this and has a good idea for any next steps, it would be great to hear. Non of us has had any formal communication from the University.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Current uni students - are you thinking of dropping out of university?

Yes, I'm seriously considering dropping out (41)
15.71%
I'm not sure (8)
3.07%
No, I'm going to stick it out for now (94)
36.02%
I have already dropped out (4)
1.53%
I'm not a current university student (114)
43.68%

Watched Threads