revert2
Badges: 8
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 4 weeks ago
For my Welsh Baccalaureate challenge, I had to choose two careers that I was interested in (I chose a solicitor and a doctor) and ask questions to people currently working in these roles. I've found a solicitor, but am struggling to find a doctor. Therefore, I was wondering if any doctors on here could spend 5 minutes answering the following questions:

1. What career pathway helped you to become a doctor? (e.g. type of degree, etc.)
2. What qualifications are needed?
3. What skills are needed?
4. What experiences are needed? (e.g. work experience, etc.)
5. What is the starting salary?
6. What is the top salary?
7. What exactly does the job entail?
8. What are the usual hours? Do you ever complete extra work at home?
9. What are the advantages and disadvantages of the job?
10. What advice would you give to any aspiring doctors?

If not, then that's completely fine, and just ignore this. My deadline is next Friday, so I'm becoming quite desperate :^_^:
ecolier
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
(Original post by revert2)
For my Welsh Baccalaureate challenge, I had to choose two careers that I was interested in (I chose a solicitor and a doctor) and ask questions to people currently working in these roles. I've found a solicitor, but am struggling to find a doctor. Therefore, I was wondering if any doctors on here could spend 5 minutes answering the following questions:

1. What career pathway helped you to become a doctor? (e.g. type of degree, etc.)
2. What qualifications are needed?
3. What skills are needed?
4. What experiences are needed? (e.g. work experience, etc.)
5. What is the starting salary?
6. What is the top salary?
7. What exactly does the job entail?
8. What are the usual hours? Do you ever complete extra work at home?
9. What are the advantages and disadvantages of the job?
10. What advice would you give to any aspiring doctors?

If not, then that's completely fine, and just ignore this. My deadline is next Friday, so I'm becoming quite desperate :^_^:
Some of this information can be found in my thread here: https://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/sho....php?t=6026828

Your Q should be in the "student survey and research" section of TSR, I'll get it moved there now.
revert2
Badges: 8
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 4 weeks ago
(Original post by ecolier)
Some of this information can be found in my thread here: https://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/sho....php?t=6026828

Your Q should be in the "student survey and research" section of TSR, I'll get it moved there now.
Thank you! I’ll check out that thread now.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Current uni students - are you thinking of dropping out of university?

Yes, I'm seriously considering dropping out (44)
15.88%
I'm not sure (8)
2.89%
No, I'm going to stick it out for now (98)
35.38%
I have already dropped out (4)
1.44%
I'm not a current university student (123)
44.4%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed