What do you find creepy in a guy?

Watch
Anonymous #1
Report Thread starter 1 month ago
So, I am from SE Asian guy, Average build, Short on height and tanned skin. There is a new girl in our class and I like her. How do I approach her without being creepy? asking this question because lots of the girls finds SE Asian men creepy.
ecolier
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
Not having 10 A*s in GCSE, or not being an Oxbridge graduate, or not having at least 9 gems on TSR

Or just plain old misusing anonymous on TSR
I'm God
Badges: 19
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by ecolier)
Not having 10 A*s in GCSE, or not being an Oxbridge graduate, or not having at least 9 gems on TSR
Might as well live in the mountains, away from society for the rest of your life rather than not having those.

I'm currently working on getting the 9th gem, but don't know if I'll make it as it's getting quite cold up here
ecolier
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by I'm God)
Might as well live in the mountains, away from society for the rest of your life rather than not having those.

I'm currently working on getting the 9th gem, but don't know if I'll make it as it's getting quite cold up here
Well at least you didn't post in anonymous

I'm sure you'll have your 9 gems very soon. Here's 12 rep points to get you going.
LovelyMrFox
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
Talk to her as you would any other person. If she finds you creepy based on your appearance theres really not much you can do unfortunately.
karl pilkington
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
she won't be interested in you as a short man
I'm God
Badges: 19
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by ecolier)
Well at least you didn't post in anonymous

I'm sure you'll have your 9 gems very soon. Here's 12 rep points to get you going.
I'll be honest, I posted anon an hour ago, but I think that thread got deleted, so I guess it doesn't count now

Haha I appreciate the generosity. I would rep back, but it's telling me to rep others before I can give you a rep again, so I'll try to do it soon
If only there was a way to merge your old accounts with new ones...
V℮rsions
  • Political Ambassador
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
Don't stare. I saw a hombre of mine try talk to a girl and I got scared just by watching. Guy looked like he was going to show her his skin graft collection or smthn.
Anonymous #1
Report Thread starter 1 month ago
(Original post by karl pilkington)
she won't be interested in you as a short man
Knew that, thanks.

Thanks guys i wont be asking her out then.
londonmyst
Badges: 18
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
Try to get to know her better and see whether there is a possibility of mutual interest.
Briefly chat about casual things when you see her before or after classes- just be friendly, polite and speak at your normal speech volume.

I find it creepy when guys are arrogant or yell, talk to me while ignoring my face but staring at other parts of my body, are in the habit of groping/attempting to grope women or seem to have almost no awareness of other people's personal space.
Ne en mia nomo
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by Anonymous)
So, I am from SE Asian guy, Average build, Short on height and tanned skin. There is a new girl in our class and I like her. How do I approach her without being creepy? asking this question because lots of the girls finds SE Asian men creepy.
Don't rush anything, try to be 'mates' with her at the beginning, don't say anything to her that you wouldn't say to the Rock, you may find her boring once you get to know her, or you may build up a friendship that can lead to more.
tashkent46
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by londonmyst)
Try to get to know her better and see whether there is a possibility of mutual interest.
Briefly chat about casual things when you see her before or after classes- just be friendly, polite and speak at your normal speech volume.

I find it creepy when guys are arrogant or yell, talk to me while ignoring my face but staring at other parts of my body, are in the habit of groping/attempting to grope women or seem to have almost no awareness of other people's personal space.
Damn so this is why yelling grab ass from less than 2m away isn't working, I thought it was just covid
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Current uni students - are you thinking of dropping out of university?

Yes, I'm seriously considering dropping out (80)
14.13%
I'm not sure (26)
4.59%
No, I'm going to stick it out for now (179)
31.63%
I have already dropped out (12)
2.12%
I'm not a current university student (269)
47.53%

Watched Threads